Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Up To Speed

One of our biggest beef's about the RV park we are staying in is the high speed internet. At times it works just fine, but on occasion (and those occasions have been getting more frequent as more people arrive), it slows to a crawl, times out and generally annoys us to no end. It is very difficult to harvest and plant crops on Farmville when it is so slow and last night we skyped Megan and had to reconnect 4 times to finish our conversation. Last year I had to sit outside to use skype or walk to the laundry room to improve the strength of the signal.

This morning we had an internet provider come and hook up a modem and now things are zooming along. I can farm all I want, Senor Ping can check out how the Roughriders are preparing for their next football game and we can skype (and hopefully not lose our connection). I will also be able to post more photos on my blog without waiting and waiting and waiting.....

3 comments:

Pat said...

Hey - I'm having trouble getting on line. Is it because YOU'RE trying to, too? LOL!

I missed water aerobics because I went with Jim to his dr.'s appt, although he didn't want me to!

word verification: shedul

Isn't that how you guys say "Schedule?" LOL!

Trudy and Glen said...

Assume you are in Mesa?? Read Warmer Winters and assumed you were in Mesa. We are spending our first nite in our new home tonite! Just had a couple of Caesars to celebrate--talk about stress lately!!!! Always will consider Eatonia home---even though we are in K-town.......tough move even though we know it was the right move...

Donna said...

hey, welcome to my world Lenore! I am not up to speed most times 'cause "livin in the country" we have to survive on xplornet service! (I am now fully trained on "patience" and "waiting") ...but glad you are up to speed ..it is a "happy" place when that happens!

take care