Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Punch In the Face

Last year it was called being tagged, now its a punch in the face. If I was still on the playground doing supervision I would say the game is getting too rough but I'm not so I will go along with the newest Blog game.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Carving pumpkins with Kindergarten and Grade 1 students
2. Directing 3 plays for the upcoming high school dinner theatre
3. Driving Megan and allan to volleyball, basketball and hockey games
4. Timekeeping for the Eatonia Spartans (I think they would have been in playoffs)
5. Trying to keep up with day to day chores at home and school

5 things on my to do list today: (By the way, I have a good start on my to do list, having done 4 of the 5, just need to go for a swim and that will be happening soon)

1. Laundry
2. Take Abbey for a walk
3. Going for a swim
4. Updating my blog
5. Reading my book

5 snacks that I love:

1. chocolate
2. appetizers made with cream cheese
3. more chocolate
4. salsa and tortilla chips
5. and more chocolate

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire :

1. Pay off my childrens' debt! All of it. Student loan, car loan, et cetera.
2. Buy a large motor home.
3. Take yearly vacations to exotic places.
4. Take my family on a vacation to Europe
5. Buy Senor Ping a sporty car to tow behind the motorhome

5 places I've lived:

1. Eatonia
2. Kerrobert
3. Saskatoon
4. Yorkton
5. a farm by FoneHill

5 jobs I've had:

1. Floral delivery girl
2. Summer Playground coordinator for Special Needs children
3. Laundry room at Hospital
4. Teacher
5. Substitute Teacher

5 people I punch:

1. Colleen H.
2. Diving Diva
3. Donna from Kirkville
4. Raymondo
5. Allan

1 comment:

Meg said...

Huh, the things you learn about your mother from her blog!